Thursday, May 26, 2011

Mail of the Week!

Some mail I recieved over the week from Cherry Culture, eBay, buy-pharam and Eucerin.








I'm signed up at a few freebie samples sites so I can try new products, and lets face it, who doesn't like free stuff?!







My NYX order, as you can see the eye shadow is completly smashed but since this was a final sale purchase I'm not sure I can send it back for a new one =( (I'll have swatches in an upcoming post).







Sucks! Especially since this is what I was looking forward to the most.







A bendy bracelet! Well actually it's a bendy necklace, but I bought it to use as a bracelet. I saw this thing at a boutique uptown and they wanted $30 for it. I found this one on ebay for about $5 with shipping included!







I just think it's so cool and different looking. I love stuff like that. Please excuse my hairy monkey arms lol

7 comments:

DominicanaDulce said...

Super cute necklace! It reminds me of something cleopatra inspired hehe. I love those NYX lipglosses! I own so many. Great post. <3

Catalina said...

I'm sorry about your eyeshadow =/
thank happened to me with a lip stick and I was so upset =/

I love those bracelets!! they go with your necklace perfectly!

Can't wait for those NYX swatches! I love me some NYX! <3

Rebecca Kirsch said...

Hi. I just gave you the "Stylish Blogger Award". I really enjoy reading your blog. You can find out more about it on my blog post. :)

xx

MaviDeniz said...

Thanks DominicanaDulce and Catalina, I contacted Cherry Culture about the shadow and they said I could send it back for an exchange

Rebecca, thanks! I'm gonna check it out right now :D

Gaby Fauchon said...

Yey, mail of the week! And I thought I was the only one to do these posts!

I'd love to try some Eucerin, I've heard it's real good for super dry skin and even for eczema?

Awww that sucks for the NYX eyeshadow! As if their fail sale wasn't enough... but the lip gloss look gorgeous, I love NYX Mega Shine Lip Glosses (:

Honeylushy said...

hey girl....do you prefer to order your makeup online? I figured the only reason why people would order makeup rather than buy in store is because they can't access it...

i'm actually confused and i never bothered to ask anyone lol!

MaviDeniz said...

Alma, I definitely prefer to purchase in a store, but unfortunatly they don't sell NYX anywhere around here. I think the closest retailer is in biloxi which is about an hour away :(. I saw tons of swatches of morocco online and it looks like such a unique color.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...