Friday, April 22, 2011

Face and Body Goodies

I picked up some stuff today at Walmart. I had a $3 off coupon for the Nivea body wash and the wash was on sale for $3 so it was totally free! Love when that happens :). I have pretty dry skin and this is the cream oil one so im sure it will be good. (Tip: you do NOT want to use a cream oil type body wash when you spray tan or self tan, it will make it horribly splotchy).

Also, I've heard pretty good things about the Neutrogena Redness Soothing Cleanser so I'm excited to try it out. I heard it was comparable to Clinique's Redness Solutions line. I picked up a bottle of Witch Hazel too, I never use an astringent but I thought I would give this one a try. Kandee Johnson on youtube had a video about mixing this with some extra virgin olive oil and using it as an eye makeup remover. And last but not least, Vaseline Total Moisture body lotion. I had a $2 off coupon and this was on sale too so I payed about $4 for it :).




What are some of your favorite lotions and cleansers?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...