Tuesday, November 27, 2012

No Fuss Hair - Waterfall Braid

I learned how to do a waterfall braid a few weeks ago and I've been loving the look lately. It looks like a somewhat complicated style, but it's super easy. These pictures are from my first attempt at the braid.

 You basically start with 2 sections of hair, twist it back, grab another piece and put it over the one of the original 2 strands and then twist again to lock it in. That piece just hangs down and you repeat the process...Ok, my instructions sound really confusing lol. I'll include the video I watched so you can get a better idea.
I watched the video again after I did my hair and mine didn't look as good as hers. I noticed that she twisted her's down whereas I twisted mine up. 

Video Instructions skip to 6:20 for the hair tut. 



What's your go to no fuss hairstyle?

6 comments:

Miranda said...

Love it!! Anything involving braids I love though :) I need to try this on my daughter now.

Honeylushy said...

cute! So lauren conrad lol. I suck at braiding otherwise I would be wearing fishtails every day of my life :D

Gaby Fauchon said...

Wow, this is super cute and romantic! I've been curious about this but too lazy to try it myself ahah, thanks for the video!

| C AND C | Sarmin said...

I agree with Alma, very LC like. Its super cute, I suck at braiding. I already feel sorry for my unborn daughter.

Unknown said...

So pretty and been doing braided looks on my hair too ;-)

<3 Marina
Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

Andee Layne said...

love the braids! super cute

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...