Friday, January 20, 2012

HANAair Blow Dryer from Misikko ~ Review

Hi loves, I've recently been given the opportunity to try out a hair dryer that has been voted as the best blow dryer 2 years in a row for 2010 and 2011. It's the Italian made Hana Air dryer. This dryer uses a ceramic heater which produces iconic heat and it's ion, tourmaline and titanium oxide technology is supposed to condition hair and reduce static electricity.



Review: 
My first impression of the dryer is how sleek it is. It definitely looks high end. It also has a strong motor in it which is surprisingly quite. The dryer is also pretty lightweight which is a must for those like myself who have long and thick hair. I also think drying time is faster w/ this dryer as opposed to my Conair hair dryer. I usually have to dry my hair in 2 parts because my arm will get tired half way through, but I was able to dry my whole head with this without having to stop due to arm fatigue. Jason always complains that my hair smells like burnt hair whenever I blowdry it, but he even commented that my hair didn't smell burned after I used this. I usually set my dryer to high heat with a low output because the noise bothers me, but I was able to keep both settings on high with no problem. The main thing I noticed w/ this dryer is that my hair was shinier, softer and less frizzy after using it. Overall I'm very impressed with this dryer and would totally recommend it.

This is what my hair looks like when it's about half way dry, You can see how thick and frizzy it is. 





Pros: 
1. Lightweight.
2. Shinier and less frizzy hair.
3. Faster drying time than your average hair dryer.
4. Fairly quite even on the highest setting.
5. Strong motor and the dryer comes w/ a 2 year warranty.


Cons:
1. None really other than being a bit pricey at $200, but then again you get what you pay for.




What hair dryer do you guys use?

14 comments:

Laura said...

Wow your hair is so straight after!!

http://lovelyprettyworld.blogspot.com/

Kim Axani said...

WOW can't believe you didn't need to use a flat iron at all on this! Your hair looks so good. Worth the money.

alicia said...

we almost have the same hair type - i understand how HARD blowdrying it is haha. love the after.

MaviDeniz said...

To be fair, I did have to flat iron my hair because I didn't round brush it. I just used a flat brush to get 90% of the curl out. After that I only needed to run the flat iron through my hair once per one inch section as opposed to the usual 2 or 3 times that I usually have to run it through to get it straight.

Xo

james said...

yes! i lovee my hana air blow dryer, too! its amazing aint it?! :)

love, jamie

Anonymous said...

I really want a Hana hair dryer now! Your hair looks really sleek :)

I'm currently using Revlon 1875 Ionic Ceramic and it sucks lol

http://fromtheheartbyloveamatista.blogspot.com/

withloveyolie said...

Amazing hair...you look beautiful;)
kissessssssss

Sandra Leiva said...

Beautiful hair! <3

my mini bag said...

This is the second blog I read that reviewed this hair dryer. Both had nothing but good things to say about it. I feel like I have to go out and get one now!

Thanks for sharing. Your hair looks amazing.

I am now a new follower.
http://myminibag.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

thanks hun!! and you should deffo try the hair products.. x

Jen said...

Your hair looks amazing!

Unknown said...

Great review doll. I'm absolutely about to make a video review of their flat iron! :))


<3 Marina
Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

Brandy said...

Great review. I have been wanting this hair dryer for awhile now. I just can't get over the price. Yikes.

Tali said...

I literally would kill for waves like yours lol! I have dead straight hair and I loathe it. Im always trying to plait it and get some waves!
The grass is always greener...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...