Thursday, June 16, 2011

Shameless Plug

Hi babes, you may have noticed that I added pages to my blog about 2 weeks ago. Well I just updated my blog sale with the recent jewelery items I've made. Since I've really gotten into jewelery making I plan on making more pieces and updating it regularly so If you guys liked any of the stuff I've made check it out. There's also some makeup items and clip on hair extensions. I also plan on adding clothing to it too. Most of the stuff I wear to go to the club I only wear once or twice so everything would be in excellent condition.


Bacardi wants to know what ya waiting for? Go check it out! :)

1 comment:

Maryam Maquillage said...

omgoooodnessss helllooooo hot dogggyyy!!! I have one too (at my mom's house) :))))

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...