Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Getting Crafty



I was in the mood to make some more jewelery and since feathers are a so hot right now I figured why not make some feather earrings :)





Supplies



Surprisingly, each pair took me a little over an hour to do, with the really colorful pair taking about an hour and 20 min. The hardest part was finding matching feathers for both earrings, but they were fun to make.









I think feather earrings look great when worn with your hair down for a pop of color :)

Do any of your own a pair?



Don't forget to enter my giveaway. It's free! haha

10 comments:

Gaby Fauchon said...

Very crafty and super pretty! Thanks for the tutorial (:

Nicole - Top To Toe said...

wow, these are really pretty :-) do you make lots of pieces and give them to friends as presents?

james said...

wow how cool! great DIY :)

D.Sadie (D.G.S.Beauty) said...

Wow! Those are so cool! And it saves you alot of money than buying those types at the store. =) Love your blog. Definitely following. Check out my blog.

-Dinah
dgsbeauty.com

Dominique said...

Love the pink one. (:
I actually posted a blog with a youtube video on how to make these!!

-Dom
www.hey-yourbeautiful.blogspot.com

MaviDeniz said...

Nicole, I just started making these for fun. But I think I might start to sell them on my blog :)

Andee Layne said...

how fun! LOVING all the feathers right now!

Kim Axani said...

I'm loving feathers too! Some celebs are actually getting long feathers put into their hair as extensions now! They're washable and everything. Kinda neat.

Kim Axani said...

LOL .. just scrolled down and saw you did a post on feather extensions ... guess you didn't need me tellin you about 'em! =P

The Beauty and The Business said...

I would never think to make my own pair! How did you do it? They all look so pretty and fun too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...