Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Favorite polish at the moment


I've been wearing this Revlon Top Speed polish in Cloud  almost all month. It's a beautiful and perfect lavender shade. It goes on really nicely and 2 coats is all you need since it's pretty opaque. The only downside to this polish is that it chips easily, after about 2 days there will be some minor chips and at 4 days you'll need to remove it b/c it'll be pretty badly chipped at that point. I can deal with the chipping though since it's such a pretty color. It reminds me of Essie's Lilacisim. 

Have you tried any of the Top Speed nail colors? Which is your favorite polish at the moment?


11 comments:

ohyouprettythings said...

This is such a gorgeous color!! Love it!! :] I'm having a sigma giveaway! Be sure to enter! :]

Kim Axani said...

I LOVE Revlon Top Speed polishes. I have one that is SO similar to this, but it came out last year and is called Lily. It looks exactly the same though=)

Nicole - Top To Toe said...

wow, this is an amazing lilac :-) just the right shade, all the ones i have are darker and more purplish x

Kristie said...

It is a beautiful shade, especially fitting for the spring/summer time. Sorry to hear it chipped so fast. My favorite polish at the moment would have to be Chanel's Morning Rose. Great blog.

Vicky said...

oh my days, this is such a gorgeous colour! i have pretty ever nail varnish shade going, but this I don't have. I'll be buying this next time I'm in town. Mine chips real quick anyway no matter what varnish I use (don't understand why as I use base and top coat) so it doesn't bother me that it chips fast. Following :)

Xoxo ☺ said...

oooh that color looks so pretty! xo

Mrs. Julius said...

Thanks for dropping by my blog! :) You have a great blog. Beautiful nail polish color....probably won't look good on my skin tone though. I tend to stick to the darker colours like OPI Lincoln Park after Dark or You don't know Jacques. :)

New follower.

xoyeanxo

For The Fierce said...

Loving this color! it almost looks lavender which is one of my fav colors. Super pretty <3

Branislava Antović said...

Oh, wonderfull color!!!
Tnx for visiting and commenting!
I am your newest follower!:)))

Doria J said...

that's a real pretty nail colour babe! think i'm gonna get one today! :P

Sofie said...

Never thought this color would work for nailpolish, but it truly does! Great!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...