Sunday, June 26, 2011

My (small) Perfume Collection

Burberry Brit, Ed Hardy (original fragrance?) Ellen Tracy Peony Rose, Giorgio G, Elizabeth Arden Mediterranean, Lancome Trezor, Dior J'adore
These are a bit strong smelling and definitely smell like something an older woman would wear so I almost never wear these unless I'm going on vacation and don't want to bring my large bottles w/ me.


[First let me say that I suck at describing scents so I will do my best on these.]

Burberry Brit: I love this perfume for year round wear. It smells clean and kinda ritzy if you know what I mean. It's very fresh, not woodsy or fruity in anyway and I think it would definitely appeal to most women. Scent lasts about 7 to 8 hours.

Ed Hardy Original: Definitely a sweet and fruity perfume. If you like Mariah Carey or brittney Spears sweet perfumes then I think you would love this. Perfect as a summer time day fragrance. Lasts about 2-3 hours.

Ellen Tracy Peony Rose:  I use the fragrance in the fall and winter and I think it works well as a day and night fragrance. The smell is kind of hard to describe, but it smells cool and brisk. I don't smell any rose notes to it, but there is a light floral hint to it. Scent lasts about 4-5 hours.

G by Giorgio: Also on the sweet/fruity side but not as much as Ed Hardy's fragrance. I always get compliments from men and women when I wear this one. It's hard to find in stores so I always have to order online. This is my second bottle of it and I really love it. Lasts about 2-3 hours

Elizabeth Arden Mediterranean: This is a strong smelling perfume so you definitely don't need more than 2 sprays. It smells fresh but mature and I don't notice any fruity notes at all. My mom loves the smell of this on me, but she said it doesn't react well on her and smells horrible. I've gotten a few compliments when I wear this, but I guess it's not something that would work well for everyone. I like using this frangrance in the fall and at night in the spring and summer. Lasts about 5-6 hours.

Perfume Wishlist:
DKNY - Pure
DKNY- Be Delicious
D&G - Light Blue
Armani - Code
Jessica Simpson - Fancy
D&G - The One
Victor Rolf - Flowerbomb
Lancome - Miracle (already went through 2 bottles, all time fav)
Chanel - Chance



What's your favorite perfume at the moment? Have you tried any of these?

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Great collection :D

james said...

omg, yes girl Chanel - Chance is THE BOMB! hehehe! i LOVE it soo much :) you should get it :) and i love your collection! you should also try Marc Jacobs' Lola perfume :) lemme know how you like it!

xo!!

mirjam schuurkamp said...

love the collection:)
you def. smell good:D

New outfit post ; Blue blue sky!
www.mirfashion.blogspot.com

the nyanzi report said...

great collection, great reviews. i've got the burb brit and i love it!

ohyouprettythings said...

Such a great collection!! I adore burberry brit! :]

Unknown said...

my hands down fave is Laila! - can only get in a few stores and they usually gotta special order it - sooooooo good tho! - check Nordstrom they usually have it!

*kiss kiss*
Erika @ ~Tiptoe Butterfly~

Hi Blogger Friends today is the LAST DAY to stop by and ENTER~Light as a Feather necklace GIVEAWAY~ it’s an almost $50 value!

Unknown said...

I've been wanting Burberry Brit for a while now! Hoping I get it for Christmas, lol, so that I don't have to pay for it, hahaha :P.

My fav perfume at the moment would probly be Alien by Thierry Mugler. I think you would like it; it's deff a mature sent and is very strong and sexy! At least in my opinion, haha.

Love your blog! Took a look at it after you commented on mine! You now have another follower!

xxx, Cat

metadroom said...

Great collection! My favorite perfumes at the moment are flower bomb, lolita lempicka, la perla and escada magnetism.. I love sweet perfumes!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...