Monday, June 27, 2011

In a Perfect World

In a Perfect World

This would be the condo I would live in in Ft. Lauderdale or West Palm Beach Florida. Penthouse of course. 
 This would be my ultra chic and modern living room
 With a terrace and view of the ocean on one side like below (i'll take the cute doggies too)
And panoramic views of the city on the other side
My rooftop
 My elegant and ritzy bedroom
 or maybe something like this, but I think I prefer the one above it. This can be the guest room lol
 My amazing walk in closet that I could practically live in
 A huge ass bathroom with his and her sinks
An elegant study/office area
A lexus LFA
A yatch that fits 8-10 people comfortably
And I though I would throw something in there for the hubby, so a red lambo would do nicely lol.

So all I have to do is either win the lottery or rob Fort Knox and I'm all set haha. 



What would be your picks in a perfect world?


13 comments:

Beer Shirts and Liquor Shirts said...

Thanks for the lambo baby. Come on lottery.

Nat said...

It is an interesting product and - the most important thing - it works quite good!

Thanx for your comment!
I have to read you blog, it's my first time here. It looks nice! :)

Anonymous said...

Haha I think this would be my dream house too! Thanks for an awesome post! I think I was lost in daydreaming! (:

http://thefashionlatte.blogspot.com

For The Fierce said...

I swear we have the same taste! I'd love all of those choices! Especially because I love white interior decorating!


x

Mademoiselle Lala said...

WOW, that's so impressive!

I'd honestly want peace in the world, successful business/work, travel around the world and just a happy life with my family and friends. :) X

Thank you visiting my blog and leaving a lovely comment - means a lot to me! :) X

P.S. Don’t forget about my new giveaway!

http://mademoiselle-la-la.blogspot.com/

Nicolaxoxo said...

Loving ur blog babe n thanks for the comments will be trying those red cherry lashes from ur newest follower :) xo

http:// Nicolaxoxo.blogspot.com

SpryOnTheWall said...

Oh yeah, that would be amazing! I used to have to go to Ft. Lauderdale for work a lot and it's so lovely. Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting!!!

Dre said...

I love your dreamhouse! Can I share dreams with you? You have definitely inspired me to open my mind and dream a little. I might have to find some pics too :)

Sofie said...

That is THE dream!!

fifi said...

if only a perfect world!! your visions are heavenly!

LyddieGal said...

In my perfect world... I don't think I have one singular vision, but a huge and perfectly organized closet would definitely be in it!

Chic on the Cheap

Kim Axani said...

I'm pretty sure that closet is bigger than my entire condo!! LOL .. love this post. It's so fun to dream and with hard work, you'd be surprised at how many of these things (or at least close to them) can come true. You and me definitely have the same taste in decor, modern and sleek!

ellinelle said...

..wonderful post , Those interiours especially closet - just like a dream ..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...