Sunday, June 19, 2011

Saturday Night Out


Saturday night a bunch of us went out together for a few mutual friend's b-day parties. We started off with dinner and drinks at Copelands Cheesecake Bistro and then headed to the club to dance the night away. 


Dress: Forever21, watch: NY&Co.
Wow, Jason and I were so drunk. Not exactly a good look for us lol.  He was drinking his crown and 7's and I was having Mexican margaritas and Alice in Wonderland shots =P



I think my hair has gotten to long to use a 1'' iron, I may need to step it up to a 1 1/4''.  I tried a 1 1/2'' in and I love the way it looks right when im done doing it but an hour later it falls and looks almost straight again.  

What size iron do you guys use to curl your hair?


3 comments:

Unknown said...

looks like you guys had fun! cute dresses!!

jardelle said...

Thanks a lot for sharing your beautiful story about your mum and her muslim boyfriend.I totally agree with all you said about islam...by the way,you look gorgeous,keep in touch !

Gaby Fauchon said...

Love the dress and your hair, gorgeous!

Congrats for winning the Nivea contest, I'm sorry you couldn't claim any prize though, I didn't know it was only for UK residents... they should have told me! Crap!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...