Monday, April 18, 2011

Top 10 Makeup Must Haves

I wanted to put together a list of my go-to products. When I go away on vacation for the weekend or just when I want to look pulled together, these are the products I always reach for.


*Maybelline Super Stay: This foundation is great because it's full coverage but you can also sheer it out by mixing it with some moisturizer.

*MAC Prep and Prime: By far my most favorite setting powder. You only need a tiny bit and it photographs beautifully.

*Bare Essentuals Buxom Lash Liner: Super Creamy and stays put all day. It claims that it's healthy for your lashes and prevents lash fall out. Definitely a plus.

*Neutrogena Lip Shine:
I love that this has SPF and it's not sticky or goopy. Smells and tastes good and lasts quite a while for a gloss.

*MAC Wedge Eye Shadow: Perfect for deepening your crease.

*Ardell Brow Powder: If I can only put one thing on my eyes this would be it. Eyebrows are very important and makes a big difference when it comes to framing your face. I hate my brows naturally so this powder makes a huge difference and stays on all day.

*E.L.F Lash Curler: This lash curler is only $1 and holds my curl. Best $1 ever spent :)

*Maybelline Full n' Soft Mascara: Full and soft lashes are it's claim and it delivers. Doesn't flake or smudge and is buildable. MY favorite drugstore mascara so far.

*MAC Ricepaper: I love this for a lid or brow highlight. It works really well on my yellow/olive complection.

*MAC Pink Swoon Blush: A perfect pink, works well when im tanned and can be applied lightly in those winter months when im not.

5 comments:

Ebru said...

Love your must haves! Pink Swoon has been on my list for ages, gotta pick it up soon! :) I also love Wedge, can't believe I lived w/o it for so long! :) You have such a cute blog! By the way I just saw your storage post, have you heard of Muji? They make amazing clear/any kind really boxes/containers!

MaviDeniz said...

Thank you! I just googled Muji products, looks like pretty good stuff :)

Unknown said...

I like your blog!very interesting!i'm following!
I have recently started a makeup and fashion blog too, if you want, you can check it out - nickiesworldofstyle.blogspot.com :)

MaviDeniz said...

Thanks :)

Unknown said...

about to do a post on storage for makeup, look out for it!

never heard of maybelline's full n soft mascara, i'd love to see a before and after!

i too am a lover of mac's prep & prime!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...