Friday, April 1, 2011

Ok, let's try this again

So I've been thinking lately, it's too hard to limit my blog to JUST makeup and fashion. Sure makeup and fashion are a huge part of my life and I love it, but that's not all I'm about. I love photography, writting, travel, music, dancing, working out, my little weenie Bacardi, politics... I shouldn't just limit myself into a small catagory. So I'm going to treat this blog as I would a journal. I use to keep a journal when I was in my teens till I was about 22 and I would write anything that I felt was note-worthy in there. Usually I found myself writting most when things in my life weren't going well. I'm going to keep this blog positive though and not just put my rants and problems in it, although a rant here and there might be pretty interesting, especially if other's can relate lol. Anyway, here's a pic of my dog, Bacardi and a picture of Fort Lauderdale, Florida. I love that place so much, im determined to move there one day =)

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

Haha I love blogs with dogs on them :-)
http://lipstickmademedoit.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...