Monday, April 11, 2011

Swedish Skin

I've heard a lot of bloggers talk about Swedish Skin products lately, so I checked out their website and it looks like they are running a promotion right now with buy 1 get 2 free! Even more reason to give them a try. So after much delebertation I've decided on getting the following:


Apple Rejuvenation Serum



Here's a description of it from their website: "Just Stop. Begin to imagine what a cosmetic would be like... if magic were real. Recent science has unveiled extraordinary advances in producing age-defying results. We've infused this high-potency oil-free serum with these latest advancements. And now, if the "Fountain of Youth" needed an upgrade, it would copy our recipe. Why? Because the application of plant stem cells derived from this very special Swedish apple... delays aging of essential cells, protects the longevity of your own skin stem cells, enables skin regeneration, and combats chronological aging! It's Light Years ahead of "an apple a day!"



Apple Rejuvenation Cream


"This moisturizer offers you the latest extraordinary discovery in the cosmetics world: cultures from a rare Scandinavian apple, known for its almost magical properties for regenerating and softening your skin. Our new apple cultures are blended into a collection of other active ingredients known to dramatically improve the health, texture and look of your skin. Anticipate reducing fine lines and/or wrinkles. Expect healing and renewal. Demand the best for yourself, and flaunt your inner youth anew each day."



I figured these 2 product would work well together. I'm definitely excited to try it out and see if it lives up to all the hype. I order two of the serums (one for my mom) and one face cream and my total w/shipping was $82.63. I'll make an update post and tell you how I like it =)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...