Hi girls, I just wanted to share the following info with my readers:
* Origins is offering a trade-in program on Earth Day. Receive a free full-size face cleanser when you bring one of your empty skin-care bottles (everything from bottles, tubes, jars, deodorant sticks and compacts regardless of the brand to any Origins store) or department-store counter for recycling. Choose from A Perfect World Antioxidant Cleanser With White Tea or Checks and Balances Frothy Face Wash.
* Lowe's is giving away one million trees on April 23.
* Drugstore.com is giving up to 60% off on green and natural products through April 22.
* At participating Starbucks, you can bring in a reusable mug on April 22 to get free brewed coffee or tea.
* You can get free admission to 394 National Parks through 4/24
* You can get a Free EVOS Organic Shake nationwide.
* Trade 5 plastic shopping bags to recycle at Disney Stores and you will receive a FREE Mickey Tote.