Wednesday, January 2, 2013

NYE Shenanigans

So my NYE didn't go quite as planned. I went to a house party and had way too much to drink so I don't even remember the club night of it, I fell way too many times cause I have bruises all over and I somehow managed to lose the back of my phone lol. So embarrassing and definitely not cute, I will never drink straight shots again!
 Also, Jason told me that the bouncer was giving me a hard time getting into the club. Apparently, there was this underage girl that looked just like me that kept trying to get in, so when I went to get in they thought I was her and trying to use a fake id. Jason said they actually handed my id to the cop so that he could scan it to see if it was real! How crazy is that? But I'm flattered that they thought I could be underage. I wish lol


Shot like 9? 

Yup, I was done

Stripper pole at the house party



At some point in the night I fell and busted my knee, like blood dripping down my leg and all. This is the bruise the day after. 

Here I am outside the club sitting on a cop car. Yeah, it was that kind of night. I needed to add a censor bar to this pic lol. How I actually managed to not get arrested is beyond me. 

  Dress: Forever21



How was your NYE?

7 comments:

Miranda said...

lol, you crack me up! Sounds like a few nights me and friends have had in the past! At least you had fun though, right?! You look beautiful. I love that dress!

Gaby Fauchon said...

Wow you look stunning, as always! that dress is definitely HOT and I love your hair. That pic on the police car is absolutely epic ahah! HAPPY NEW YEAR GIRL! Stay sexy x

Sian said...

That bruise - ouch!! Sounds like a great night though! xx

Unknown said...

Oh no....hate when that happens and ouch...that bruise looks like it hurts a tons.! In another hand you looked absolutely stunning doll and your dress to die for.

<3 Marina
Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

| C AND C | Sarmin said...

Lol, but totally not funny. So sorry about the bruise. But, damn you look smoking hot. Happy New Year gorgeous!

Megan said...

You looked so pretty, but ouch, that knee looks soooo sore!

DOLLFACE BLOG said...

Someone has a sexy bod!!!



Love from New York
herdollface.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...