1. Do you color your hair? Usually no, but I recently colored the top half of my hair a shade lighter for the summer time. You can only tell in the sun though :P
2. What are your favorite TV shows? Million dollar Listing, Real Housewives of OC, The Kardashians, Family Guy
3. Would you rather spend a 2 week (all paid) vacation lounging on a beach in Fiji, touring the city streets of Japan, or rugged hiking in Australia? Japan for sure.
4. What is your favorite physical thing about yourself?
I like my shoulders and hair (sometimes)
5. What do you most value in your friends?
Their conversations, similar interests, openess and the fact that we can tell each other anything.
6. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
To have more patience.
7. If you could be anything in the world what would you choose to be?
A makeup artist and fashion photographer or a dermatologist.
8. Any weird food habits/likes/dislikes? I can't eat french toast without sour cream. Everyone says it's weird but It's really good!!
9. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? Ft. Lauderdale or Miami.
10. What's something that we people might be surprised to know about you? I'm a HUGE Saints football fan. Even dressed up like a Saints player for halloween.
11. What foundation do you use? I rotate them, Maybelline, MAC, Revlon
12. How about concealer? MAC select moisturecover
13. Do you know your undertone colour? Yellow or yellow/olive when Im tanned.
14. What do you think of fake eyelashes? I love them for going out.
15. Did you know that you are supposed to change your mascara every few months? Yeah, but I usually only do it when it starts to get dry, bad I know.
16. What brand of mascara do you use? All kinds, my fav right now is Maybelline full n soft
17. Sephora or MAC? I like em Both, but MAC a little better
18. Do you have a MAC-Pro-card?Yes, but I haven't renewed it
19. What makeup tools do you use in makeup application? I have a few MAC and EcoTool brushes.
20. Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes? Always, right now Im loving this lancome waterporoof concealer that I use for an e/s base.
21. For the face? I usually don't use primer
22. What is your favourite eye shadow (colour or shade)? You can't go wrong with MAC's Satin Taupe and Smut in the outer crease.
23. Do you use pencil or liquid liner? Pencil and cream liners mostly.
24. How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil? Hardly ever.
25. What do you think of pigment eye shadows? I don't care for loose pigments that much, they can be messy to work with.
26. Do you use mineral makeup?Sometimes.
27. What is your favourite lipstick? Not big into lipstick but I love gloss. Revlon and Neutrogena make some good ones.
28. How about lip-gloss? see 27
29. What is your favourite blush to use? MAC and Revlon blushes are awesome.
30. Do you buy your makeup on eBay? No.
31. Do you like drugstore makeup? Sure do, maybelline for their foundations are my fav, Wet n wild for their shadows and Revlon for their blushes.
32. Do you go to CCO's (cosmetic company outlets)? When I can, the closest one is an hour away.
33. Did you ever consider taking makeup classes?Yes, when I had my Pro card there were classes we could take, but I never did.
34. Are you clumsy in putting on makeup? Nope.
35. Name a makeup crime that you hate? Foundation lines and unblended shadow.
36. Do you like colourful shaded of makeup (lipstick, eye shadow) or neutral ones? Sure, depends on my mood though. I love purples.
37. Which celebrity always has great makeup? Kim Kardashian always looks flawless.
38. If you could leave the house using just ONE makeup item, what would you use? My Ardell brow powder.
39. Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on? I do sometimes.
40. Do you think you look good even without any makeup on? Eh, depends on weather or not I have a tan, how good my hair looks and what Im wearing to make up for the no makeup face lol.