1. Beach tote - I love nautical stuff for the summer so this straw bag is perfect.
2. Sunglasses - Get a pair w/ UV protection.
3. Hair ties and bobby pins - Once my hair is wet I like to put my hair in a braid a pin back the little peices.
4. Lipbalm w/ SPF - Chapped, red and wrinkly lips are not cute, make sure your lip balm has SPF in it.
5. Sunscreen for face and Body - Neutrogena makes really good sunscreen for sensitive skin. Oil-free is a must for the face too.
6. Large beach towel - This one is self explanitory.
7. Flipflops - I really like the flipslops with ridges in them like the one shown. It helps with walking in the sand.
8. floppy hat - Stylish and efficent.
9. Face Refresher Spray - You know how your face can feel kind or gritty and dry when you come out the beach? Well a refresher spray solves that problem. I believe they sell this Evian one at Sephora, but really any face spray would work fine.
10. Spray leave in conditioner - This is good to have especially when you plan on being out for most of the day and aren't able to rinse your hair.
What are some of your beach bag essentials?