Thursday, May 15, 2014

What's in My Louis Vuitton Alma Bag

The LV Alma bag is one of my favorites because it holds so much and is very lightweight. Here's what I carry in mine from day to day. 






The hot Pink fur ball bag charm can be found in my etsy shop. Link here
I do a lot of promotional work for several different companies so the only way I can keep up with the jobs I take is to carry around a planner. This one by PlanAhead it perfect. It's about 7.5x10 inches so it fits nicely in most of my bags. I always have my oscar de la renta aviators with me too, they go perfectly with everything. 

 I'm never without my Samsung tablet. This one is the 7 inch, it goes everywhere with me. As does hand sanitizer, ice breaker mints, Nivea lip balm and Revlon lip gloss. 
I've stop carrying a wallet and just use my Kate spade card holder as a wallet now. It actually holds quite a lot and since I don't really carry cash anyway it's makes the most sense for me. I always have my Samsung phone on me as well.  

What are some of your most carried items in your bag?



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

disgusting...real fur. And then you have dogs what a hypocrite. How would you feel if someone made a ball outta your dog? There are plenty of faux fur options the fact you sell real fur just shows what a disgusting human being you are.

antoine wills said...

Yesterday I saw collection of LV bags on some online site but now I didn’t remember that site. Please give some Louis Vuitton websites for buying my desired bags at genuine rates.

Antoine shane said...

Yeah, Louis Vuitton best purses are perfect for formal as well as casual events. These purses are made up of high quality fabrics and are also available in eye-catching colors and designs. I love handbags design of LV.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...