Monday, May 21, 2012

Saturday Night Out

Some friends and I went out Saturday night. I wore this red dress which I got from Forever21. Can you believe it was only about $13? They had it in a royal blue color too, but they didn't have my size and the yellow one didn't look good on me. I love how it can be dressed up or down. 


I have a drink in my hand for almost all the pictures lol. I'm pretty sure it's the same drink though, I'm a sipper haha

I love this pic of us. 


What did you guys do this weekend?

1 comment:

Karla | www.misskarla.com said...

Aw thanks hon! :) Yea u should def try them green shadows out again, green and turquoise is so lovely during summer :-)

Also thank u so much for following me, hope u will continue to enjoy my blog ^^

This dress is really cute, looks like u had a great time :)
I´m looking out for a yellow dress too :) xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...