Friday, March 18, 2011

My Favorite Bronzer & MAC Iridescent Bronzer Dupe?

So with summer time right around the corner I thought I would have a post on bronzers. My absolute favorite all around bronzer is by MAC in Matte bronze


There are no sparkles or glitter in it so it looks very natural. It's also very pigmented so a little goes a long way. I like to apply it with a big fluffy brush all over, but you can also use it contour. I have NC35 skinton for reference.

For those who do like a bronzer with shine or sparkle then you can try the golden iridescent bronzer below.






I actually found an amazing dupe for this by Elf and it's only $1!!



It's pretty much the exact same thing in a pressed form. It's extreamly pigmented, you just need to lightly touch the brush to it and it picks up a good amount. you definitely don't want to swipe your brush in this because it will pick up way too much product. I love applying this really lightly over a pinkish matte blush to give me that sun kissed glow. I actually prefer this over the MAC irridescent bronzer!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...